Sunday, January 17, 2016

Primary With Oliver

Today Oliver's primary teacher Sister Wilkinsen said they were speaking about how each person is unique and asked all the CTR4 students the color their eyes. And Oliver purportedly responded that his were "fire-red"! 

His other primary teacher Sister Pike mentioned the following in an email,

"I thought I would share this with you what Oliver said in class last Sunday.   Class was over and I can’t remember what I was saying to him but I was close up to his face and when he walked away he said “when you are stinky you take a bath”.   At first it didn’t register but then I thought maybe it was my breath so I called him back and said that when someone fasts they may have bad breath.  He looked at me and repeated “when you stink you take a bath”.  I love it and thought maybe you would like to add that to the list of things he says and does!"

And it seems that during primary Oliver will start singing on his own, without any provocation, and no accompaniment. And that he will also choose to stand and sing a completely different song than the one practiced by all the other kids during singing-time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment