Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ne-Ner Ne-Ner Ne-Ner

So I just looked at my list of past posts and saw that no one had even viewed my blog/page. And it made me so relieved! And then I really wanted to post that it made me happy to know that no one else was reading my posts. And how silly is that?! But guess what - I'm doing it and I have a big smile on my face about it. It's stressful to think other people might be reading my blog, and then again I realize I should just make this thing private or not publish my posts that I don't want people to read. But there's some irrational part of me that believes hundreds of years from now, or maybe next year I'll loose my password and the only way to access these posts will be to go to the URL or maybe when we're all riding in floating cars and wearing tight jumpsuits without zippers some family historian studying her ancestry will only be able to retrieve the published posts of her great-great grandmother. I suppose there must be some way of backing up these posts into something other than a cloud or on my computer. Hopefully I'll do it soon - but probably not, so this will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment