Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The thought that I ought to blog more often occurred to me when making a comment on another blog.   I then proceeded to read the few posts I made on Manhattan Mornings while living in SI and I wished that I had documented more of my experiences while living there.  The little details that I did record made my memories of NYC and SI much more vivid than what I could recall off hand.  I'd still like to record current family events, but I tend to enjoy recollecting memories and am hoping, in an effort to encourage myself to blog more, to record a memory weekly.  Although, I guess anything in the past is considered a memory, but if I approach it as recollecting rather than recording current activities it seems to make it more of an enjoyable hobby rather than a burdensome task.  And so there we are.  Of course as I write this Oliver is running circles around me asking repeatedly "This?  This?  This?".

No comments:

Post a Comment